This privacy notice applies to data handling by:
Jäger & Pachowiak Immobilien GmbH
Tel .: +49 (0) 30 22 66 787 - 0
The representative of the controller can be contacted at the above address or at
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the method and purpose of its use
a) Visiting the website
When you visit our website www.jp-immobilien.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer requesting access,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the requested file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability,
- for further administrative purposes.
b) Using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. We require a valid email address, name, subject and message so that we know who the request came from and how to answer it. Further information may be provided at your discretion.
Pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a, we will use your data in order to contact you only with your express consent.
The personal data collected using the contact form will be automatically deleted when your request has been dealt with.
3. Transfer of data
We will not share your personal data with third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so, pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a ,
- such transfer pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal requirement for such transfer pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c , and
- this is legally permissible and required for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject, pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b.
Information is stored in the cookie every time you access the website from this specific device. However, this does not mean that we are directly aware of your identity.
Cookies serve to improve your experience of using our service. For example, we use session cookies to determine which parts of our websites you have previously visited during this session. These are deleted when you exit the site.
In addition, we use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness. These are stored on your device for a specific period of time, so that if you return to our site it will automatically recognize you and any entries or settings previously made do not need to be entered again.
Data collected in the form of cookies is required for the stated purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties, pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer or to ask for your consent before creating a new cookie. If you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
When you visit our website for the first time, you can use our Cookie Consent Tool to set your personal cookie preferences (consent or refusal of various cookie categories). If necessary, you can change the cookie settings you have set HERE.
The following cookies are used or generated by our website:
|Essential||CookieControlPrefs||Website domain||Cookie Settings. Saves the cookie settings you have set.||1 year|
|Comfort||khcookie||google.com||Google Maps.||6 months|
|Comfort||NID||google.com||Google Maps.||6 months|
|Comfort||SNID||google.com||Google Maps.||6 months|
|Comfort||PREF||google.com||Google Maps.||6 months|
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
We use the tracking tools listed below pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f. They enable us to ensure a needs-based design and continually optimize our website. Additionally, these tracking tools provide us with statistics of our website traffic that enable us to evaluate and optimize our service. These interests are considered legitimate in accordance with the aforementioned regulation. The purposes of our data processing and data categories are stated below the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Maps
Our website uses Google Maps of Google Ireland Ltd. (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). By using this website you consent to the collection, processing and use of the data automatically collected by Google Ireland Ltd., their representatives as well as third parties.
c) Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google Ireland Ltd. (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) for the uniform display of fonts. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts takes place in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online service. This represents a legitimate interest pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about which of your personal data we collect and use, pursuant to GDPR Art. 15. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if not originally collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about their details;
- to request from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data stored by us, pursuant to GDPR Art. 16;
- to request the immediate erasure of your personal data stored by us pursuant to GDPR Art. 17, unless its processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of processing of your personal data in accordance with GDPR Art. 18 if you dispute the accuracy of the data; if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of this data; if we no longer need the data, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or if you have objected to processing in accordance with GDPR Art. 21;
- to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to another controller pursuant to GDPR Art. 20;
- to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with GDPR Art. 7 Para. 3. As a result, we will no longer be permitted to continue the processing based on your previously given consent;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with GDPR Art. 77. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or workplace or our company location.
7. Right to Object
Pursuant to GDPR Art. 21, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as described in GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f, provided there are grounds relating to your particular situation or you object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we will implement without query. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw your consent or to object, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can usually see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the display of a closed key or lock symbol in the URL address bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Topicality and changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is currently valid and was last updated in March 2018.
Due to the continual development of our website and the products and services offers on it, or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary at some time to amend this privacy notice. You can access and print out the current version of our privacy notice on the website at any time.